Re: [wmii] wimenu key bindings

From: Suraj Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:53:34 -0700

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see any problems with the default key bindings, but since they seem
> unacceptable to you, they're rebindable in the latest tip.

Thanks, I will try this out tomorrow and report back to you.

The Mod-h/l for left/right was unacceptable to me because I use the
Dvorak layout, where Mod-h/s is the more natural choice. ;)

> You should probably rebind them via a pipe so they can be configured via YAML.

What do you think about storing these bindings in wmii's /ctl/ ?
(along with grabmod, border, etc.) Or is wimenu meant to be fully
independent from wmii, just like dmenu is independent of dwm?

Thanks for your consideration.