Re: [wmii] wimenu no longer working

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 00:07:55 -0400

Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:52:26PM -0400, Alex Kilgore wrote:
>> No not originally, so I just tried rebuilding it only ran make clean on
>> it, seems that didnt do the trick
>
> Try a fresh clone. It works fine for me.

  Hm, ok, I uninstalled everything i could find having to do with wmii
and cloned the repo again, and installed it again, this included using a
fresh config file, the issue still remained.

  The way it is behaving as follows, is that I can run wimenu and type
things in it, but return, tab , escape and other things do not do
anything so i have to kill wimenu from a console to do anything else.

  Is there anything I might be able to do in terms of getting debugging
info? the only output wimenu gives is that it is missing some fontsets,
which occurred before, this started with changeset 2446.

  I would be interested to know what the previous poster who brought up
this topic has in common with my system that would make it occur on our
machines and not yours or some others

Any information I can give, I would be happy to find, if you want, I can
file an issue report as well
Alex K.