Re: [dev] dwm only?

From: Dusan <ef_dva_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:44:54 +0200

Sorry but you are not right, not to mention rude response. Dwm list has
plenty of _interesting_ topics related to dwm or any other minimal
suckless project. It is fantastic way to get informed about other
minimal projects and better ways to do something. Wmii is bloatware for
me or at least topic that has nothing common with dwm. Correct me if I
am wrong. As much as I am thrilled to read about what is the best way to
describe shortcut in wmii manual, I should not be forced to read that
except if I choose to do so. Same as would make no sense to mix dwm and
gnome mailing lists make no sense to mix dwm and wmii mailing lists.

Dusan