Re: [dev] number of visible windows?

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:52:14 +0100

2009/7/10 Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com>:
> What's the point of the number of visible windows in hg? Maybe I'm missing some
> thing because I only have one monitor, but even imagining having a second
> monitor here, I can't see a use for it; something like having the push patch in
> the default release would seem more sensible than the number of windows in the
> current tag.

Well it should provide you an idea of how many windows are in the
current view. It not only helps in monocle, but also with maximized
floating windows covering the rest of your view, or sometimes through
raising a bigger floating window you miss that there is a smaller one
underneath.

Kind regards,
Anselm