Re: [dev] mention suckless favorably in today's blog article A Quantum of Computing

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:57:12 +0200

I guess you know and have read Rob Pike's 'Systems Software Research
is Irrelevant':

http://doc.cat-v.org/bell_labs/utah2000/

Because your blog post strongly reminded me of it. The software
industry has become an endless wheel of regurgitated reinvented square
wheels, plus huge efforts to 'optimize' said square wheels buy adding
even more square wheels to the assembly.

uriel