Re: [dev] mention suckless favorably in today's blog article A Quantum of Computing

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:15:18 -0600

Uriel wrote:
> The software
> industry has become an endless wheel of regurgitated reinvented square
> wheels, plus huge efforts to 'optimize' said square wheels buy adding
> even more square wheels to the assembly.

Yes, I have been "regurgitated" myself a few times from the industry,
having spoken up against methodological fads. Scrum master, my derrière!

So I have decided to flee from the man-made absurdity of software
engineering
into the god-made absurdity of quantum computing :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get