Re: [dev] dwm-5.6 issues on openbsd 4.5

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:32:49 -0400

Anselm --

By the way, my compliments on your work. I'm of the minimalist
persuasion when it comes to almost anything involving computers. I
much prefer to start with a small environment and add just what I need
and no more. So, of course, I can't stand Windows (for many, many
reasons, but its bloatedness is one of them) and I dislike Ubuntu,
Gnome, and especially KDE (which has the quiet good taste of, say, Las
Vegas). I also much prefer using the keyboard to the mouse, especially
when I have to carefully place the mouse in a very small target area,
so I can, for example, resize a window.

I had been using, believe it or not, twm, because it's fast and very
customizable. I also couldn't find a more contemporary wm that I
liked. I have now. dwm eliminates a lot of the mousing that I couldn't
escape from with twm. Very nice work -- thank you.

/Don Allen