[dev] dwm default bindings

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:30:34 -0400

I think the default key bindings for dwm are a unfortunate in some
cases. For example, alt-f, a natural choice for *f*loat mode,
conflicts with pulling down the File menu in many applications from
the keyboard. alt-T similarly conflicts with using the Tools menu in
Firefox from the keyboard.

I realize that these bindings can be changed. But that requires some
work (and knowledge of C) on the part of the user. I'm talking about
the choice of the defaults. Perhaps the keys modified by alt should
instead be modified by ctrl-alt by default? And similarly, alt-shift
-> ctrl-alt-shift? I am going to test this idea by modifying my setup.
I'll let you know how it works out.

/Don