[dev] suckless touchscreen window manager

From: Leandro Chescotta <LCHESCOTTA_AT_banelco.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:02:20 -0300

Well i decided that my next main computer will be a Little 5 inches tablet-like pc with an nvidia tegra arm processor, that computers will run Linux so i'll try android on it when i have mine... the thing is that i'll love to try archlinux on it too, but the lack of a keyboard brings you with a dilema for us minimalist lovers... the interface needs to be all touchscree, so dwm is out, so... which window manager can we hope to like in this sort of computers that hopefully bring the always-on experience we all love for browsing the web, IM and multimedia? I think a minimalist wm like an interface of the zuneHD but without all the fancy graphics can make it.

I don't know, i wanted to know what you guys think about this :)

Take care!

La información del presente documento es clasificada como Confidencial.