Re: [dev] [dwm] Xinerama autocenter issue

From: Alex Matviychuk <alexmat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:59:11 +0900

Sorry I should of been more clear. I can understand and accept the
dialog centering, but the whole app is being recentered and part of it
is going off screen. I started detaching tabs and dragging them to the
second monitor, but when I switch tags and then switch back, all the
detached tabs jump back to the first monitor @_@

haha, anyway, maybe it's time to look at emacs. Also, found a link to
a plugin for eclipse that fixes some xinerama issues in KDE
(http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/3-5-x-Xinerama-improvements-27124.shtml),
but I'll switch to Windows ME before I switch to KDE </hyperbole>

cheers
-Alex