Re: [dev] [surf] next release

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:28:53 +0200

Is stupid to make two http queries because the second one doesn't have
to contain the same as the first one.

Think on a page doing some random contents at every refresh. Think on
referers while refreshing a page. Think on losing the network link
after getting the page rendered.

I hate to not being able to save the page that it's in front of me
because the network is down.