Re: [dev] wmii can save settings on close, can't it ?

From: David J Patrick <djp_AT_linuxcaffe.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:15:24 -0500

Quoting Yannic Haupenthal <mail_AT_thedarkwebsite.de>:

> Hey,
>
> I don't get it, what settings do you mean? Settings, how the windows are
> arranged?
yes, how windows are arranged and what's running in them.
I can take me a couple of days to get everything arranged just nice,
it like the best work-environment I have ever used,
and if the set-up can't be saved, then there's really no point.

> If so, you might write a little script using wmiir..
that presumes I can write little scripts.

I'd pay someone to do it, but there's not a chance in hell I will be
able to myself
(time and coding skills in short supply)
djp