Re: [dev] wmii can save settings on close, can't it ?

From: Suraj Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:52:25 -0800

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 8:15 AM, David J Patrick <djp_AT_linuxcaffe.ca> wrote:
> I can take me a couple of days to get everything arranged just nice,
> it like the best work-environment I have ever used,
> and if the set-up can't be saved, then there's really no point.

Why not suspend/hibernate your machine to the swap partition (on your
USB disk)? I've used this approach for some months now and haven't
bothered about persistent "sessions" ever since. It also helps me
save power consumption at night, when I'm not using the computer.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Suspend_to_Disk