[dev] [tabbed] Opening new tab as the last one

From: Tadeusz Sośnierz <tadzikes_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:13:49 +0100

Hello,
I'm always thinking about this while using tabbed with surf: would it be
possible for tabbed to open the new instances in the background, not as
the new main tab? I think it would be especially nice when using surf,
so one can open a few tabs from links from one page, without moving
around to go back to this main one, if you know what I mean. Would it be
hard to make some patch for it or something?

Regards,
Ted