Re: [dev] nscript - a little stack-based scripting language interpretter I wrote

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:16:21 -0400

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:02:56PM +0200, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:
>The whole thing actually reminds me of postscript, which I
>consider a language with a nice syntax. The only thing that
>sucks about it, is that adobe buried it in favour of this PDF
>crap, which is really sad.

PDF is, for all intents and purposes, compressed PS with some
extensions, and some forced encapsulation so that seeking works.
If you decompress it, you can edit it just the same as any other
PS document. The only real bad part is that they use too damned
many XML streams these days. As for PS, it's not even remotely
buried. Most high end printers are still PS based, and I don't
see that changing any time soon.

--
Kris Maglione
The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary