Re: [dev] [st] bold as bright (again)

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:50:36 +0100

On 1 Apr 2011, at 2:06 pm, pancake wrote:

> You may see some other differences... and the missuse of bright
> when bold
> sometimes hurts my eyes... but some programs just are hard to read
> without
> it...

Why does no-one ever seem to consider just not using programs which
are broken this badly, or at least filing serious bug reports on
them? It's a kind of accessibility issue, except it's making people
disabled who really aren't. It's not the only issue like that in
FOSS; the general attitude towards people whose bodies are just
slightly less than optimal but not actually disabled is really quite
bad.