Re: [dev] Why dwm or wmii over xmonad, etc., or not?

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:43:37 +0100

For me dwm just works. I fiddled around with config.h for
maybe an hour after first getting dwm, and since then have
basically left it alone to do its wonders. It's reliable,
quick, and simple.

Plus it's well-written C, so I learn nicely as and when I
want to, poking around to see how things work.

I've heard good things about xmonad; I imagine using it is a
nice way to learn haskell.

Nick