[dev] New utility

From: Carsten Führmann <cfuhrmann_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:49:35 +0200

Hello,

I thought some of you might be interested in this utility I wrote:

https://github.com/cfuehrmann/bringer

It is a minimalistic launcher/desktop switcher which calls dmenu.
Besides the usual launching capability of dmenu, it

* presents a human-readable list of all desktops, allowing to switch
between desktops, close off-screen windows, and bring off-screen
windows to the current desktop

* features a command history on a most-frequently-used basis, with the
possibility to remove obsolete commands

* shows the date and time :)

The utility is described in loving detail in the README.markdown on
the main project page.

Cheers,
  Carsten