Re: [dev] st bug report and feature request

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:19:47 -0400

For the second bug, An example may help. I ran into
(what I believe to be) the same bug a few months ago,
but assumed it was a problem with the font rather than
with st. (I had been making modifications to the font for
a while and assumed I'd done something wrong.) I
made a screenshot of the issue, which you can see here:
http://ompldr.org/vYWljbA

I hope this helps a bit. If not, I'm sure I can recreate this
issue quickly and debug or provide more information.