Re: [dev] [dwm] adding docking support

From: Peter John Hartman <peterjohnhartman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:17:02 -0400

> That's not exactly what I'd describe as an application launcher, but I
> still don't understand what you're complaining about. If you want to
> change dwm's status bar, customise your buttons[]. (And a clock?
> That's just the root window title.)
>
> I'm really not convinced a generic status bar would work better than
> dwm's does now.

Not that I care about statusbars and dockbars--I just want dwm to play nice
with onscreen keyboards---I think, that said, that his point is that there's
no conceptual tension between dwm and a statusbar *since dwm has a statusbar*.

Peter

--
sic dicit magister P
University of Toronto / Fordham University