Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:52:53 +0100

On 30/10/2011, Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu> wrote:
> 2) Does that mean dwm won't gain any more features?

There aren't really that many features that we could really add to
dwm. The only two I really want are better support for window manager
hints, and improving the distinction between floating and tiled
windows.

> 4) Should be the code made smaller by witty constructions or do you
> prefer boring and obvious constructions (which are generaly longer)?

The focus is on simplicity. There have been times when we've had
smaller but more complex code, but we tend to avoid it. Simplicity is
the key.

> 5) Will be the limit of 2 kSLOC lifted up?

Probably not.

And ignore Christoph, he's a troll.

cls