Re: [dev] [dwm] ncol layout

From: Thomas Dahms <thmsdhms_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:39:26 +0100

2011/10/31 Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>:
> So after having clarified the question about if you'd change nmaster
> dynamically, I'd like to clarify this
>
> question:
>
> --> What is your typical range of nmaster in reality? Is it just 1-2
> or even 1-3 or more?

I use ncol with nmaster=2 most of the time. On small screens I use
nmaster=1 (which is equivalent to standard tile).

That said, I have no problem with patching ncol in, no need to have it
in mainline. I think others may not want it and layouts should be in
mainline only when a majority of users actually uses them.

--
Thomas Dahms