[dev] [dwm] patch - my approach to the master/slave layout

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:34:10 -0800

Hello,

After seeing lolilolicon's (canti on irc) master slave layout patch, I
had to have a go myself. My patch is more free form, allowing the
user to set the master and slave layouts independent of each other on
the fly. Traditional layouts are still possible by binding multiple
commands to the same key (as is shown in config.def.h). There are a
few problems still with the patch. I handle floating in a fairly ugly
fashion, if the master layout is floating, then the entire thing is
floating. I don't show number of clients in a monocle layout yet.

I've included monocle, vertical stack, horizontal stack, and a simple
grid (it has holes). Enjoy!

-Evan