Re: [dev] A general approach to master-slave layouts

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:28:18 +0100

Hey,

I've been thinking about this patch for a while, and I've knocked
together a patch which takes an alternative approach, which seems to
result in a simpler diff.

In my patch each layout has three arrangement functions, one for the
master, one the slave, and one a 'meta-layout' which defines how the
master and slave "booths" are laid out. So dwm's tile() is achieved
with an htile() meta-layout and vtile() master and slave.

The patch is +12 lines over dwm tip.

Thanks,
cls