Re: [dev] [dwm] Fullscreen programs in tile mode

From: mikshaw <mrblog_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:05:31 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----- > From: Manolo Martínez <manolo_AT_austrohungaro.com> > Btw, I've just noticed that residual (an emulator needed to play Grim > Fandango) > will not honour the request to toggle floating -- if it is floating. LyX, > mplayer and the rest do, so I guess this is a bug in residual. > > Manolo > -- > A recent update (to Gtk, I assume) has caused the Geeqie image viewer to become annoying in fullscreen mode.  It apparently will not allow itself to be made tiled either.  If it's in fullscreen and I try to view a different tag, Geeqie remains in front of everything else, yet will not accept keyboard input (toggling fullscreen, for example) until i select its tag again (which I usually end up having to guess at). This is probably not exactly on topic, but might be close.