Re: [dev] Bifrost/Linux - statically linked distro

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:59:32 +0100

Why --disable-pie? I think this is main security issue here. And its even more dangerous because its used on static bins.

Looks like an interesting project. I would like to see support for other static libcs. In fact you should be able to use bins against bionic or againsg uclibc in the same system.