Re: [dev] Bifrost/Linux - statically linked distro

From: Paul Onyschuk <blink_AT_bojary.koba.pl>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:22:21 +0100

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:58:24 +0100
Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Really cool!
>
> And apparently it is actively developed and binaries can be found
> here:

I booted Bifrost before sending this message, just to be sure that I'll
not end up as being an idot. I actually copied binaries to hard drive
- USB stick was already preoccupied. One interesting thing is
that Initrd is looking for labeled root disk (e.g. "e2label /dev/hda3
bifrost"). So static linking is not only on the paper :)