Re: [dev] Bifrost/Linux - statically linked distro

From: Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:58:24 +0100

Really cool!

And apparently it is actively developed and binaries can be found here:
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/bifrost/v7/

I also found it interesting with the talk linked on the page
  discussing the "guilty" components making it difficult to build an
all-static system.

ftp://robur.slu.se/pub/Linux/bifrost/seminars/workshop-2010-01-27/jens/Compiling_for_Bifrost.pdf