Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:44:38 +0000

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 09:34:21AM +0000, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
> On 31 October 2011 23:28, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> > http://njw.me.uk/software/simplyread/ is a little js thing I wrote
> > which is basically a nicer, simpler version of readability. works
> > with surf, uzbl, chrome, firefox.
>
> Thanks! However, your XPI is incompatible with my Firefox (9.0a2) and
> the source tarball is a 404. :(

Indeed, I just noticed the source tarball was missing. The joys
of having little used software is that you can get away with
such things for a while. I'll fix that tonight.

As for your futuristic firefox, if you could be so kind,
could you either:
- test the current xpi with firefox, using mozilla's addon
  compatibility extension, to see if it works, or
- just grab the latest version from git, change
  em:maxVersion in gecko/install.ttl, and run "make xpi",
  and test it.
And let me know that it works (it should, naturally it
doesn't make use of much of firefox's special sauces).