Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:11:46 +0000

On 1 November 2011 09:44, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> As for your futuristic firefox, if you could be so kind,
> could you either:
> - test the current xpi with firefox, using mozilla's addon
>  compatibility extension, to see if it works, or

Done. It seems to work fine. A problem, though, is that it removes
hyperlinks. It's not quite smart enough to render a lot of bad sites
that readable, but it is an improvement.

I wonder if it would be possible to 'crowdsource' readability so we
can contribute bits of pages to hide, like on Wikipedia we don't care
about '[edit]', etc... Not sure how we'd go about that, though.

cls