Re: [dev] interested in issue tracker dev

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:49:23 -0800

On Sun 15 Jan 2012 08:06:55 AM PST, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> If someone is unhappy that a bug was closed, issue a new bug. Closing
> a bug should be a final operation (in my experience this is one
> problem with the existing BTS that allow re-opening closed bugs, but
> re-opening closed bugs means your working style sucks)

Perhaps the BTS could do this automatically on behalf of lazy users?

If I add a new comment to a closed bug, the BTS could create a new bug
for me, setting my comment as the bug description, while linking the two
bugs together.

--
Civilization, as we know it, will end sometime this evening.
See SYSNOTE tomorrow for more information.