[dev] [dwm]

From: QUINTIN Guillaume <coincoin169g_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 02:07:30 +0100

Hi,

When I work I like to watch movies, TV series and so on.
I like my mplayer window to be on all tagsets in the top-right
corner of the screen. So I wrote what I called the movie
layout. All client whose .tags == ~0 are detached from
the monitor client list and reattached, in order, at the right
place in the monitor client list so that tile() can place them
as I want on the screen. I have used it for 3 hours and it
seems to work. If I find errors I will fix and repost the layout.

Guillaume Quintin.