[dev] [slock] patch for avoiding hardcoded root-check

From: Michael Stummvoll <michael_AT_stummi.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:33:35 +0100

Hi suckless folks,

I fresh adopted the maintaince for the suckless-tools package in debian.
Its debian-policy to avoid setuid root binaries wherever this is possible,
so I patched slock to not demant root-rights, but just checks,
if the password-query commands are successfull.
I also patched the Makefile to do not setuid root but setgid shadow instead.

I think, may the patch can go to upstream, so I send it here