Re: [dev] [dwm] pertag patch: error compiling

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:06:29 -0500

Did the patch fail on any hunks? I'm thinking of config.def.h changes in
particular. Did you merge changes from config.def.h into config.h?

I'm currently using pertag with 6.0 just fine (though you don't want a diff
against my setup, as there are significant changes against mainline in
mine in addition to pertag). If you'd like, I can pastebin/attach the
pertag patch I'm using, though I suspect it's the same as the one on
the site.