Re: [dev] Re: [9base] Failure to link against uClibc: undefined references

From: Matthew Farkas-Dyck <strake888_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:59:01 -0500

On 02/03/2012, Paul Onyschuk <blink_AT_bojary.koba.pl> wrote:
> It is no surprise that patching failed. I used tip version from
> repository to generate diffs. Try this:
>
> $ hg clone http://hg.suckless.org/9base
> $ cd 9base
> $ patch -p0 < uclibc_dirread.patch
> $ patch -p1 < fix_conflicting_declarations.patch
> $ make

Tried it; same trouble. Anyhow, it's moot, since I just applied it
with the human patch algorithm and made a new patch (find attached).

With Paul Onyschuk's join patch, I can now build glitchlessly!

Many thanks to Paul Onyschuk and Anthony Martin for all their work.
Thanks to everyone else who took the time to read this, too (^_^)

Cheers,
strake