Re: [dev] web browsers

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:47:53 +0800

I tried using netsurf a month or so ago. It seems that the layout
engine is still not very mature, it displays things in a way that
doesn't conform to W3C (whether you care about that is up to you, but
on some websites it looks absolutely awful). As an aside there are
things which make me cringe, like C-a always selecting the entire page
instead of the input or textarea, and lots of little graphical
niggles. If you don't care though, it is extremely fast (like, really,
really fast. It makes Chrome look like a sloth).

Chris