Re: [dev] kiosk mode for surf

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:28:54 +0100

Greetings.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:28:54 +0100 Christian Hesse <list_AT_eworm.de> wrote:
> Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> on Sat, 2013/03/09 09:05:
> > If that page is there and it can be really used to set this up, then I
> > will add it.
>
> Please take a look at the website git repository. Does that look like what
> you expected?
>
> After testing a bit I found another problem: The right mouse button gives you
> some options I want to disallow. Is there any way to completely disable right
> mouse button?

I added your patch to vanilla surf, plus your latest change to disable
the context menu. Do you still see any way for the user to escalate from
its destiny to only have one static surf window around?

Thanks for adding the description to the wiki, how to set up the kiosk
mode.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann