Re: [dev] [DWM] Patch: stack mfact

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:06:28 -0400

Jente / Unia -
I just had a go at applying this, but it appears that it expects
pertag (or something else) to also be applied. I'll respond shortly
when I've removed that.
Changing all instances of "selmon->smfacts[selmon->curtag]" to
"selmon->mfact" made this apply just fine.

Opening a bunch of st windows didn't result in a crash, but the
floated windows do get pushed behind the rest of the stack. This isn't
a problem for me at all, but it might confuse some. (Then again...stop
pulling 30+ windows into view >_>)