[dev] [sbase] sponge v2

From: Jakob Kramer <jakob.kramer_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:16:58 +0200

Hello!

I have rewritten sponge(1) so stdout is not such of a special case
anymore. Now it also writes to symbolic links' destinations instead and
supports other kinds of files. Also output to stdout works as it should
now (soaks it up first). In my opinion it is okay to have sponge called
without arguments to write to stdout.

This version uses util/concat.c to copy stdin to a temporary file and
writing it back to the output file afterwards.

Now the temporary file creation is also done safer than before.

Regards,
Jakob Kramer