Re: [dev] [sbase] [patch v3] Add md5sum

From: Galos, David <galosd83_AT_students.rowan.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:01:58 -0400

> Added LICENSE.lpl as well and updated the license and copyright details for
> the md5 code.

I am considering applying this patch. The license is why I have to take
time to think. I'm worried about setting a precedent which allows external
differently-licensed software to be swept into sbase. It is clean code,
which is a large part of why I am considering it.

Given the amount of manpower presently on the project, I'm likely to
approve, despite the risks, but I am going to think it through first.