Re: [dev] Talk about suckless

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:37:08 +0200

Also stress the fact that this software is really inviting for playing
around with it, beside the 130 sloc config.h for dwm I have 600 / 290
(actual /^[+-]/ change) lines of patches around dwm I keep on
backporting every now and then. Eg. I patch out all the tiling code
and use monocle and floating all the time, because I hate to wait for
resizing windows while working.
Because patching things is something everyone will do with this
software, they will work best for a user with a distribution where
they know how to make packages, on debian-likes with checkinstall,
PKGBUILD on arch or ebuild on gentoo.

cheers!
mar77i