Re: Tags as tags (Was: [dev] Desktop warping for DWM?)

From: Manolo Martínez <manolo_AT_austrohungaro.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:17:36 +0100

On 11/15/13 at 11:14am, Chris Down wrote:
> For my work, I find
> thinking of the tags as separate desktops is usually the way that I end
> up using them (occasionally I display multiple tags at the same time,
> but I don't think of that as being something I do regularly).

Yes, same here. I'm under the impression that tags-as-tags is most
useful if one's workflow frequently involves displaying the same tags in different
combinations in different views. Mine doesn't, and I'm inclined to think
that most workflows don't -- although that might well just be lack of
imagination on my part.

Manolo