Re: [dev] [st] System freeze when killing X after using st-git (fixed)

From: Andreas Marschall <andreas.marschall_AT_unitybox.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:00:55 +0100

Hello,

I just cloned the latest git version and removed the commit manually
from st.c and put the few deleted lines back in. Now st works just fine again. That's
all I can say and I think that was pretty bad-ass of me given the fact
that I can only do "hello world" in C :-)

I'd say it's up to the developers if they want to leave this commit in or
take it out like I did. I'm just glad I can use the latest version of st
again.

Andreas