Re: [dev] [sandy] Implement copy/paste/replace?

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:54:44 -0400

if by copy paste you mean getting and putting text from the X
selection stuff, like primary, secondary and clipboard....i think
shell stuff is enough, and allows for tools specifically made to
handle that kind of stuff like xsel, xclipboard etc...

if you mean yanking and putting, and visual blocks etc... that should
be handled internally in sandy. like vim handles buffers. etc..

my opinion

--Carlos