[dev] [sandy] Undo, redo and repeat

From: Rafa Garcia Gallego <rafael.garcia.gallego_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:20:44 +0200

Hi,

With Dimitris' recent vi(m) bindings came a bug.

BUG: operations added via multiplication appear as a set of unchained
single Undo(s). They should be chained so they are undone / redone
together.

Which made me realize:

TODO: need to extend the repeat framework (i.e. the '.' command) to
store operations, multiplication and their parameters.
TODO: may need a replace implementation if we want to repeat commands
like 'c2w' properly. We could use that to implement the 'R' mode too.

Cheers,
Rafa