Re: [dev] [st] will global-less changes be wanted upstream?

From: Steven Degutis <sbdegutis_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:52:19 -0500

> You have patches? Just submit them. This kind of meta discussion isn't
> worth anything.

Very good point, thank you Alex. It sounds like my changes most likely
won't be welcome, due to differences of opinion. And that's perfectly
fine.

If anyone is curious, here are the term.c and term.h files which I've
extracted out from the rest of the code yesterday:

https://github.com/sdegutis/hammerterm/blob/master/Hammerterm/term.h
https://github.com/sdegutis/hammerterm/blob/master/Hammerterm/term.c

-Steven