Re: [dev] [st] will global-less changes be wanted upstream?

From: Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:04:16 +0200

Sure, I already groked that you was meaning the postpostpostpostpostnextSTEP
environment for the whateverapp store (don't read this in a mocking tone on
your efforts in this system, it isn't intended at all).
Well this really is enlightening about Mac OS, thank you.
Under these constrainments, though, it seems to me you'll have to reinvent
mxterm or rxvt with tabs. Or adding, like, a terminal mux in the program. And
this is a lot more than just porting st to Mac OS X. Good luck!

--
Teodoro Santoni