[dev] [nbwmon] ncurses bandwidth monitor - looking for maintainer

From: Ari Malinen <ari.malinen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 01:12:56 +0300

Hi.

Im looking for maintainer for my project nbwmon. I have no more time
to maintain.

Features:
* Print bandwidth graphs.
* Print current, average and maximum transfer speeds.
* Print total traffic.
* Scale to full window on startup and resize.
* Detect active network interface.
* Support for multiple units.
* Support for colors.

It has support for linux, openbsd and netbsd.

If someone is interested continuing the project you can clone it from
my github[0].

There is also screenshot from the latest git version[1].

[0] https://github.com/defer-/nbwmon
[1] http://i.imgur.com/u0yrZMG.png