Re: [dev] [RFC] Design of a vim like text editor

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:23:00 +0200

I like javascript, and I would love to see more Javascript in
suckless software.

In JavaScript I can abuse the lack of a typesystem, and can
build functions that return configurable, callable
objects, returning other objects for which is given what data they
will hold and what functions they will execute.

With functions taking such factories as arguments
I have an even more powerful tool at hand than C++ templates
and only need to define in what spot what object can decide
what is done.

Would you, in memoriam of this accidental C++ thread,
include javascript highlighting in vis?

cheers!
mar77i