Re: [dev] [surf] site-specific stylesheets

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:13:25 +0100

Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Since surf does now have siteā€specific styles (Thanks Markus Teich for the
> patch!) I added a wiki subsection for surf [0] so stylesheets can be shared
> with all oder comrades.

Heyho Christoph,

thanks for the improvements, your version cleaned up some things in the patch
quite a bit. However there still was a problem:

Running `surf -m` segfaults in line 1200 (fix incoming). Also if it _would_
not crash, surf would not be able to enable the styles by pressing mod+shift+m
during runtime, since it skipped the initialization of the styles array. My
patch fixes that also.

--Markus